Have you been feeling a desire to go on mission?
Do you miss community life and would like an opportunity to share God’s love with brothers and sister?
Do you want to experience God’s mercy in a special way by doing a pilgrimage to one of the Holy Doors of Mercy opened by Pope Francis?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, we have a great opportunity for you! We NEED your help! Obviously, God is great and he can do wonders with just 6 of us! But how wonderful it would be to have extra help!
We have over 100 people registered to our mission- a pilgrimage to a Holy Door of Mercy! This includes the youth group and some parishioners from 2 local parishes!
What exactly do we need help with?
- Prayer teams- pray with people for their intentions, receive a word of God for them, ask healing in a special place of their life that they need mercy.
- Bringing people to The Blessed Sacrament: We hope people come towards Him and receive a word of God, place an intention, come to him. So we need people who will give out some special hearts to paste on a cross near the Blessed Sacrament and encourage people to go up there.
- Kids activities- play with the kids. We have activities organized, but only 1 person in charge of about 20 kids 😬
- Music- discern music during praise and during the mercy evening, also discern words of God.
- If you can’t come, please pray for this mission!
If you feel called to do any of this PLEASE help us!
Bonus: by going through the Door of Mercy you will receive a Plenary Indulgence! These doors close in early NOVEMBER so this may be your last chance! 😉
We will pick you up from the airport and welcome you in our homes! You will also be fed! You should come to the Atlanta airport.
When? Saturday Oct. 29, but you may come any day before and leave the next day!
Thank you for listening to our call!
United in Prayer,
Your brothers and sisters in Gainesville, GA