Rencontre Emmanuel-June 26-29, 2014
Join our brothers and sisters in Québec as they spend 3 days of summer placing their lives into the Heart of Christ.
The retreat will be held from June 26 to June 29, 2014 in the diocese’s minor seminary (2215, rue Marie Victorin) in Quebec City.
Come and live moments of joy, prayer, exchange and Christian formation.
This time is for all: Young, single, families and children! (there will be special activities for children)
The retreat will feature:
- Bishop Denis Grondin, Auxiliary Bishop of Quebec;
- Sister Doris Lamontagne, PFM, Assistant Secretary-General of the CEI 2008 Quebec
- Dr François Primeau, Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, UL and Chief of Geriatric Psychiatry, Centre of Psychiatry CHAU Hôtel-Dieu de Lévis
- Laurent Landete, father of six children and nurse; currently the moderator of the Emmanuel Community since 2009. February 6, 2014, the Holy Father appointed him consulter to the Pontifical Council for the Laity.
- Father Christian Beaulieu, a member of the Secular Institute Pius X. Helping youth, troubled couples and the marginalized. A well known preacher in French North America, he is also the founder of home therapy for drug addicts in the Montreal area.
- Father Brice Petitjean, parish priest of St. Thomas Aquinas in Quebec.
- Estelle and Hubert de Torcy. Hubert is the new delegate Moderator of the Emmanuel Community in America. He was editor of Il Est Vivant, and Director of Emmanuel Publishing House. He is currently Director of 1visible, a monthly and free French circulation in the French parishes and the Paris metro. He also founded the Emmanuel Community-Company audiovisual production ELS Prod which recently began distributing in France, in large theaters, the excellent film about the Cristeros, known here as “For Greater Glory” (about Mexican martyrs from 1920 to 1930.) This production company also runs programs on the Catholic TV channel in France-KTO.
For more information please click here.