Dear sisters and brothers,
We are joy-filled to be able to extend an invitation to you to join us for the weekend of December 8 and 9, 2018 in Washington, DC. It will be a fraternal and missionary weekend.
The Knights of Columbus will be gathering at the Saint John Paul II National Shrine 3900 Harewood Rd NE, Washington, DC 20017 and the Emmanuel Community has been invited to praise the Lord and pray to the Virgin Mary during the evening prayer with them, and the young people who are invited. The Emmanuel School of Mission will be with us to help in the mission.
The program on Saturday will begin at 9am and end at 8pm at the Shrine. There will be child service on Saturday.
On Sunday the program will begin at 9am and end after lunch at the Shrine. There will not be child service, as the children can attend all the proposed activities.
The local brothers and sisters will open their homes to host you or you may use the attached link to find lodging near the Shrine: click here
Please let us know before friday 11.23.2018 at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. when you plan on arriving (Friday evening or Saturday morning) and departing
2. ages of your children in attendance
3. if you wish to lodge on your own or with local Community members
The cost for the weekend will be for:
– dinner on Saturday (food trucks will come to the Shrine and the average meal cost is around $10.00 without drinks). You are to provide your own picnic lunches for Saturday and Sunday; breakfast will be provided by your host family, if you choose to lodge with Community members.
– support financially the Emmanuel School of Mission. You can give what you want and what you can.
We look forward to simple fraternal sharing on this great feast of the Immaculate Conception.
In His heart,
Aleth and Remi Bouzereau, Coordinators, EC DC